The CCPA office was opened on October 14, 2003. The Career Centre is also modeled on CCR and CCS, but has expanded its mandate to deal somewhat with the forestry and mineral sector as well. The activities of CCPA are guided by a Steering Committee made up of representatives of many of the partnering organizations. The Steering Committee meets regularly once every month.
- Prince Albert Construction Association
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trades Certification Commission
- Points Athabasca Construction
- Riverbank Development Corp.
- Ministry of the Economy - Labour Marker Services
- Prince Albert Grand Council, First Nation Urban Services Inc.
- A2Z Safety and Training
Introduction to Industrial Scaffolding - Nov. 4 - Dec. 18, 2013
SIAST Applied Certificate Iron Worker - Jan. 6 - April 11, 2014
Women in Trades - March 17 - June 6, 2014
Industrial Safety and Employability - July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
Current Employment Opportunities
Visit your local Construction Careers or Industrial Career Centre for the latest opportunities!