CCPA opened October 14, 2003. CCPA helps clients find employment and training for any sector, but focuses on heavy industry, which includes: Construction, Mining, Oilfield, Forestry, Heavy Equipment Operation, and Commericial Transportation. The activities of CCPA are guided by a Steering Committee made up of representatives of some of the partnering organizations.
- Prince Albert Construction Association
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trades Certification Commission
- Points Athabasca Construction
- Riverbank Development Corp.
- Ministry of the Economy - Labour Marker Services
- Prince Albert Grand Council, First Nation Urban Services Inc.
- A2Z Safety and Training
Articulating & Rock Truck Operator - Feb 23 to Mar 13, 2015
Current Employment Opportunities
Visit your local Construction Careers or Industrial Career Centre for the latest opportunities!