The Regina career centre started as the Construction Career Development Project (CCDP) in the spring of 1998. The name was changed to CCR in 2001. The activities of CCR are guided by a Steering Committee made up of representatives of many of the partnering organizations. The Steering Committee meets regularly once every month.
- Saskatchewan Construction Association
- Regina and Region Home Builders Association
- Regina Construction Association
- PCL Construction Management Inc
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Ministry of the Economy - Labour Marker Services
- Regina Treaty/Status Indian Services Inc.
Mining Industry Pre-Employment - Sept. 16 - Nov. 22, 2013
GED Indenturing to Trades - Sept. 23 - Nov. 29, 2013
SIAST Applied Cert. Iron Worker - Sept. 16 - Dec. 20, 2013
Level Three Carpentry - Sept. 30 - Nov. 15, 2013
Level One Carpentry - January 6 - March 7, 2014
Construction Worker Preparation - Jan. 6 - March 28, 2014
Welding Applied Certificate - February 3 - July 4, 2014
Level Two Carpentry - March 17 - May 2, 2014
Concrete Forming - April 7 - May 23, 2014
Residential Framing - May 5 - June 20, 2014
Industrial Safety and Employability - July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
Current Employment Opportunities:
Visit your local Construction Careers or Industrial Career Centre for the latest opportunities!