Careers at SIIT
The Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies is committed to creating work-ready achievers, role models, and lifelong learners through student-focused, market relevant programs and services in a First Nations learning environment. In order to enhance our institutional strength, SIIT must invest in our faculty and staff. As a leader in the post-secondary education sector, we recognize the importance of recruiting and retaining qualified, professional faculty and staff, and welcome all applicants who will support our future growth and the people we serve.
Why Work Here?
At SIIT we offer excellent benefits for employees and their families including:
- Full benefits package, including vision, dental, health, and more
- Pension plan with employer matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal growth and development through performance management
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Maternity/Parental leave benefits
- Paid vacation leaves
See below for current postings.
Mining Industry Pre-Employment Program Instructor
Program Officer - Joint Training Committee