- Current Postings
- EXTERNAL Job Postings
- Human Resources Generalist
- Senior Accounts Payable Officer
- Receptionist, Northern Work Prep Centre
- Job Coach, Northern Work Prep Centre
- Trades and Industrial Job Coach – Meadow Lake
- Psychology Instructor
- Residential Renovation & Construction Instructor – Buffalo River
- Instructor, Construction Worker Preparation
Careers at SIIT
The Institute strives to provide educational and training services for continued career growth for individuals while adding to the process of shaping today and tomorrow’s workforce. A large part of the success of SIIT is its people. SIIT is on the cusp of a new era of growth and expansion as we continually are looking for people who are committed to bringing an excellent work ethic and expertise into the workplace. SIIT values its people and is committed to the philosophy that leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. As a leading Aboriginal training institute, we welcome all applicants who will support our future growth and the people we serve.
All applicants must clearly state what position they are applying for as well as the competition number of that position in their cover letter.