Student Recruitment can help you with:
- Available programs
- Location of programs
- Academic & Non-academic Requirements
- How to obtain an application form
- How to obtain official transcripts
- Campus tours & presentations
Need more information?
Whether you are a prospective student, teacher, counsellor, agency, or a member of the general public, we can help you / connect you with the people who will provide you answers to any questions you may have about our programs, admissions or student services.
Contact us for information about options and opportunities at SIIT:
229 – 4th Ave S
Saskatoon, Sask S7K 4K3
Email: Student Recruitment
Phone: 306.477.9300 or 1.877.282.5622
Fax: (306) 373.4977
Presentations, career fairs, school / community visits
Meet Our Team:
Arlene Sankey – Student Recruitment Officer
Leslie Sasakamoose – Student Recruitment Officer
"With the proper tools and the right training you can do whatever you set your mind to....Terry Fox once quoted...'I just wish people would realize that anything's possible if you try'" - Arlene Sankey, Student Recruitment Officer
- Between September '08 and June '09, we drove almost 25,000 km, speaking to various communities throughout Saskatchewan. That's the equivalent of driving from Halifax, Nova Scotia, to Vancouver, British Columbia, and back—twice!
- SIIT was the first First Nations-controlled college in Canada.
- SIIT used to be called the Saskatchewan Indian Community College (SICC) until 1985, when the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations (FSIN) renamed it by passing the "Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies Act" in a third reading at the FSIN legislative assembly.
- SIIT is a member of the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
- SIIT is one of only two Aboriginal post-secondary Institutes in Canada that have both Aboriginal governance and provincial legislative support.