How to Apply
STEP I - ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SIIT
CONTACT SIIT Recruitment for information on:
- Available programs
- Location of program
- Academic & Non-Academic requirements (eg. CPIC, resume, drivers abstract, medical/immunization records, references,etc)
- Where to get an SIIT application for admission.
- How to obtain official high school or GED transcripts.
- The admission status you are qualified for.
STEP II - READY TO APPLY
STEP III - YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED
Once your application has been received:
- Your application will be assessed if all required documents were enclosed.
- If your application is not complete you will be advised to forward required documents.
- When acceptance is granted all relevant information will be mailed such as:
- costs of tuition and other fees
- start and end date of the program
STEP IV - YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED
When you have received a letter of acceptance it is your responsibility to:
- Keep copies of the letter for funding application.
- Report any changes to your address or telephone number to Enrolment Management
- Ensure that your funding sponsor forwards confirmation of sponsorship to Enrolment Management.